Tuesday

With all your thoughts...

With all of the thoughts buzzing around your head, do you think of God? I read something in Psalms today that really made me think about that question. I have LOTS of things to think about, as a matter of fact, that is a HUGE contributor to my dysfunctional sleep habits. I am tired pretty much all day, but the minute I lay down I am WIDE awake thinking about all of the things I need to do/have to do/should do sometime in the near future! While the Psalmist is speaking of his enemies having too many thoughts to think about God, I really took what he said to heart. With everything I am thinking about day to day do I including God in all that? That is the question I will be pondering today...I hope you will join me in asking yourself that very same question!

Psalms 10:4
4 In his pride the wicked does not seek him;
in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Trying to put our faith (and finances) where it belongs...