Thursday

What do you think?

Amber Fusca and I were having a discussion about the pros and cons of 3-D ultrasounds. Whether they were necessary or not, and why people would do them. I have to say I am one of the people who got sucked into the twilight zone of pre birth baby pictures. I enjoyed and greatly appreciated the chance to see my baby one extra time, and to "see" what she looked like.
But that's the question isn't it? Did I really see my baby, or was it just a pre-recorded recording of a 3-D ultrasound? Conspiracy Theorist, I know!
To get your vote I am posting some of the ultrasound pics next to some real pictures of Hailey.
I give the facts...you decide! ;-)
What do you think, worth it? Do they look similar?

2 comments:

  1. that is totally your baby girl. at least i think so! =) hehe!

    and thank you for the info!! I'm so excited! i usually use photoshop and do my own stuff like this, but templates make it easyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are worth it. Every baby I have seen with a 3d ultrasound (at the right time I should mention, not before 28 weeks) looks the same when they come out. It is such a cool experience to see what your little munchkin looks like plus, I think it helps the dad connect a lil bit more since they can't feel all the things we feel while pregnant. It becomes more real to them.....

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Trying to put our faith (and finances) where it belongs...